Saturday, November 04, 2006

"Sittin' on the Dock o' the Bay"



o~ o~_
v|> ,>/-
_<_\_____O_\O__

Have you been outside today? Ah, me neither. But I hear it's nice. Anyone want to go for a hike with me?

What's you outdoor activity of choice?
---
Walking along our beautiful beach in Redcliffe Qld. Australia. Pat.
---
Let's go hunting.
---
A stroll along an Australian beach sounds lovely. I enjoy hikes along trails in our northern Ontario woods or beside a quiet lake. On a clear quiet evening, it's lovely to get into a canoe
and paddle along listening to the call of the loons.
Julia, Ontario, Canada
---
I love to sit in my raft on the big white water rivers of Idaho. I find peace and serinity I also get the chance to forget all my worldly troubles... We dont have beaches here just sand bars and miles of mountain roads.
---
Taking my baby Rupert to the dog park.

---
Windsurfing on the shore of Lake Ontario with my faithful sidekick Andy ( a dog ) ......
---
Sitting on the edge of a dock, watching the rain fall into the water


Found by Sera

Tracking# 53254318160

No comments: