Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Secret of Contentment

The richest man, whatever his lot,
is he who is content with what he has got.
-- Dutch Proverb

A dog owns nothing, yet is seldom dissatisfied.
-- Irish Proverb
---
god love you
---
it's not about having what you want, it's wanting what you have..
---
I am blessed, more than I deserve.
---
Bill Gates loves his Microsoft!
And I so agree with 'not about having what you want....' Great message!
---
I hate the commercials that say "You deserve" this or that. People we don't "deserve" anything. Everything we have or can do is a gift from God. He certainly doesn't owe me anything.
---
And the haircolor ad that says, "Because you're worth it."
Contentment is one of the most important things to develop in yourself, as it counteracts greed.
---
All that glitters is not gold.


Found by Sera

No comments: