Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happiness as a By-product of a Well Lived Life

what is true happiness??
---
Hello, to me is to
know one's own reason to be....sheers!
---
When I find
it I iwll let you know
---
Happiness is what ever
you make it... TDL UK---I'm happy when I have
a beer or two!!
---
Happyness can be as simple as
passing on a smile. Bex TM Dunedin, New
Zealand---happiness is fleeting---happiness to me is the
man I married he makes me happy just by being with me
---
Ken.(No, I'm not Barbie)---To me, happiness
is being alone with God. ---
Happiness is giving
out love and receiving love in return.
---
happiness is tomato soup, a grilled cheese sandwich
and chocolate milk on a rainy day!
---
Any day above
ground is a Happy Day.
---
methinks happiness is a
state of mind -
---
Happiness is what you make of it. To me, it's being married to my soul mate.
And being with my nieces and nephew.
---Being with
my granddaughter N ®
---
can't answer this
one - having a bad day here.
---
happiness - love and
security.Wales 26/09/06
---
Happiness to me is
feeling that you're doing what you want to do with
your life with people that you care about and who
care about you. Saturday morning 9/30/2006 in the
USA.
---
happyness is a paid off VISA
card!
---
happiness is a hot mocha on a chilly morning.
---
still being with my granddaughter. not changed
NANDI
---
Happiness for me right now is being able to help those who need my help.
---
---
Happiness? Happiness is a by-product - its not something that you can demand from life, and if you're not happy you should stop worrying about it and see what joys you can pick up from your own brand of unhappiness. Really it is a means to an end, the journey, not the destination. If you spend your entire life looking for happiness, you will reach the end realising that it had been with you on your journey, but you were too blinded by your search to see it. Slow down, and enyoy life more!
Charley, UK


Found by Sera

Tracking # 6341522126

No comments: