Saturday, November 04, 2006

Blast from the Past

Phrases from the '70'sCool, man.Groovy. Laid
back. Psychedelic. Heavy.
Add phrases from you generation and
pass it on.e.k. San Diego 9/13/06
---
That's a
trip, far out
---
Peace
---
I'm hip,Let's blow this
scene,Man, I need some bread,[that hasn't changed
lol]
---
Book em Danno!
---
Freak out!Billy Jean is not my lover. I
wish that I had Jessie's girl. Do you remember
the big comb in the back pocket thing that went
with the Farrah Fawcett hair? (This is American
stuff. Was it the same other places?)
---
what about parachute pants and wrap around belts?
---
More late 60's stuff....Right On! Here Come da Judge, You Bet Your Bippy. Sock it to me!
---
---
Well for me it was Rock and Roll I'm 66 years old to went through the Mini Skirt years as well
---
I ain't gettin' on no plane fool!
---
Be Bop a Lula...


Found by Sera

Tracking # 79250172312

No comments: