Saturday, November 04, 2006

Bottle Sent on Sept. 12th by GJ: Tracking # 1015274392

Hello
Please pass me on so I will eventually come home. Many thanks and very best wishes
GJ England 12.09.06
---
Pass
---
Hope everyone is having a great day. ---Arianne in TX
---
Hi from Melb Aus
---
EEEEESH ORSH!!!
---
Wyoming to england is a LOOOOOOng way
---
Hoyed from Geordieland
---
I will pass this on hope you get it.

Hi to Barb in Fla.
---
Nearly there, just washed up on the Irish shore, be home soon.....
---
Hi mum, I am now at Bondi Beach in Sydney Australia. It is a nice warm day and I am enjoying the sunshine.
It is Thursday 28/9 at it is 14:09. Well I'm off for another dip.
---
And here it goes!!
---
pass
---
This reached the mountains of S. Utah on 10/5/06 at 4:00 p.m. I'm going to have to throw this bottle really, really far to reach the ocean. I hope it makes it.
---
Reached Southampton in UK 8.10.06
---
made it to kent, UK on 10th Oct 2006 at 5.15pm
---
OOPS...across the pond again...in New Mexico,USA...10/12
---
Just floating through the Gulf of Mexico in MS, USA 10-12...Hello......
---
Just came up the Bristol Channel, UK. On your way little bottle! Oct 17th.
---
Up in Quebec Canada! :-)
---
Made it to Pennsylvania USA!!! And on it's way somewhere over the rainbow!!!!! HOPE IT COMES BACK TO YOU!!!!!!!!
---
home's a long way off today. you're currently in NY but safe travels to you! 10/28/06
---
Ok, so I deleted this bottle since it started before tracking, and since the OP seems to REALLY want to see it....LOL...I'll post it with a tracking number. Look for it in the Oceangram Archives #2 (link from the blog).
Ok, tossing the bottle again. Take care! : )


Found by Sera

No comments: