Saturday, November 04, 2006

Google Your Name

Ok, everyone, google your name please, remember to use quotes like this "John Smith". Now tell me about the "other" you. For example if there is a John Smith that is an actor, tell us you're a famous actor blah blah blah ; ) Pick the best one.

Me? I'm a high school teacher in NJ who runs marathons. (According to google) :D
---
I too am a school teacher and I also help with finance matters

Denver, CO 10-10-06
---
i am the Minister of State for Immigration and Multicultural Services. cool!!!!!
---
I am some fancy pschychiatrist. I could use me, myself.
---
i am unique. sorry i have an unusal surname
---
I just googled and their is so much about me which is boring but try for yourself.
UK
---
Hm. There aint no mini- me of my name.
---
OH MY! It seems I passed away in August!
---
Try again as my name has been deleted.
Hopper UK
---
I'm a bikeracer *ggg* from netherlands and I'm a woman!!!
---
Wow I'm a Doctor and a teacher of Medicine somewhere in Conn. I'm sure GLAD I don't have her nose!
---
So do I in Ont Canada.


Found by Sera

No comments: