Saturday, November 04, 2006

Memories of a Loved One

What is your fondest memory of loved one?

---

I had just gone through a divorce and was feeling like a failure. On that Thanksgiving my 21 year old son wrote a letter and read it to me in front of all of my dinner guests. He said how thankful he was for me and all the support I had given him over the years. How he felt he could never repay for the life lessons I had taught him.

---

playing hide and seek in the garden with my grandpa when i was little. he hid behind the rose bushes and cos i was so small i couldn't see him. i cried and cried cos i thought he'd left me but then he ran out and scooped me up in his arms and said he'd never leave me. he died in march 2006. love you grandpa bill. -x-x-x-

---

My brother and I sharing a strawberry daquiri at the start of a long holiday weekend...

Miss you bro!

---

my grandma died 10 years ago. I was lucky to have a grandma for 33 years of my life. We would sit and talk and talk and talk. She was always interested in everything I did and told the most wonderful stories of her life. I will miss her forever in this life, and look forward to the day I see her in eternity.

---

My sister and I laughing when we shouldn't eg in church. She was someone I only had to look at if something funny happened to start the giggling. She died 10 years ago at age 34.
---
my friends when i can tell them everything and we laugh about something only we can understand
---
I had a hard child life, I spent time with my grandmother. One night while trying to sleep grandmother must have senced that something was bothering me. She laid beside me and said "honey if you ever feel alone, or something is bothering you, just look at the moon, you can see Jesus there, you can always talk with him" She died when I was 8, she was only 55. To this day I can look in the moon and see a profile of Jesus. Miss you grandma, and your wonderful creme pies!! Arkansas 10/07/2006
---
My fondest memory of a loved one, was not actually a human friend of mine, but a kitten I once owned. She was a jet black Himalayan Persian x Tonkinese and the sweetest little girl. Sadly she was attacked by a dog and was put to sleep a few years ago. She will be sadly missed.
---
I'm am so touched by your stories, especially about your grandparents. This was something I missed in my childhood.

---
10-20-06 Florida
I need a bigger boat.
---
Sitting on my father's lap in the evening before bed. Actually, just about anything I did with my father. He died 10/23/83.
---
jayson. enough said.


Found by Sera

No comments: