Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Long, long time ago... Memories of Star Wars

Why would someone delete this? Is it so offensive? I can't understand people...


"A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.......




Do you remember your first Star Wars movie?
---
good story....
j.x. - shanghai, china
---
---
wow that's impressive artestry!
---
VERY IMPRESSIVE, I am not into the star wars thing but the art work was great
---
It's pointless to ask why someone does something...we'll never really know and it's a waste of time and energy.

I do remember my first Star Wars movie...I was a pre-teen and my stepfather took my brother and I to see it. I was blown away! First and only movie I ever saw in a theatre five times.
---
my kids would love this.
-the grinch
---
Awesome art. I don't really remember when I first saw the original Star Wars movies. I do remember, though, that my older brother introduced me to the movies. I loved them instantly. Darth Vader has always been a favorite character of mine. Not just a favorite Star Wars character, but just a favorite character period.
---
I was in my teens when the very first SW movie came out.

When we left the theatre, we were so hyped about the story and the special effects.

We couldn't wait for the sequel to come out.

It help define a whole generation and technology.

I wish I can go back in time an relive the whole experience.
---
I remember seeing the first movie when I was 17 and my Mom had just died and my friend worked at the theater and I went there to hang out and saw the movie and really liked it! I may have watched it more than once!!!
---
it was pretty amazing when it first came out.


Found by Sera

No comments: