Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Blade of Grass

The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
-- Henry Miller

Will you describe one thing? Just a short paragraph...one thing in this world that you know well and help us know that thing/moment/person and appreciate the beauty of it in the world.
---
I love it when I see a single ray of golden sunshine coming through the window making a halo on the floor. It makes me think it is God remembering me and his way of warming my soul with his love.
---
*()*
---
The full moon floating over the tree limbs bathing the landscape with a silvery light.
The first breath of air when the sun rises.
---
When I am out in the wilderness, especially around dusk... a chill wind blows on my face, almost stings my eyes... its beautiful... everything feels so wild and like it could be hundreds of years ago... very quiet out except for that wind, when it whistles and howls among the trees in the surrounding distance.
---
Nice to appreciate the little things,-the grinch
---
*rolls eyes*
---
I love the feeling of my kitty snuggling into my hair. He likes to kind of prop himself onto my shoulder and snuggle in. His whole body rumbles with purrs and he keeps nuzzling deeper into my hair, while digging his "toe claws" into me and kneading his hands. Then he starts drooling---that's gross and I have to make him stop!
---
The experience of driving at night in snow is very magical to me. All the flakes seem to emanate from one central point and they're all heading straight to my windshield in a mad rush. But I'm warm and cozy in my car.


Found by Sera

No comments: