Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oklahoma and Christmas

Any one from Oklahoma????/??
---
yes, there are a lot of people from Oklahoma
---
Where the corn is as high as an elephant's eye...
---
Has anyone out there thought about Xmas yet? It is coming fast you know.
---
Already have 3 presents bought.
---
Thought about it but not actually bought anything yet .......
---
From Australia here. Melbourne. 9/10/06
---
I love Christmas - my favorite holiday. ILove the decorations everywhere and having a beautiful tree in my home. I hate all the expense of it though.
---
From Oklahoma to Christmas. I can only read about Oklahoma, but I love Christmas! It's the one time of the year where people are allowed to be themselves!
---
Hi
Auckland here...not yet in the X'mas spirit yet...getting there slowly
---
Not from Ok, but love Christmas. I grew up in a Jewish family and so never really did Christmas until an adult. Now, at 46, it's the best time of the year. We have no parents left so can just please ourselves. We lock ourselves away, bring down our old Atari and Amiga and play retro games. Watch only fools and horses, and spend 10 days just with each other - lovely. Lu UK



Found by Sera

No comments: