Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Heartman

.--. .--.
: _ \/ _ :
_\/ \ 6 6 /
\__\ ' /
\'--'/ \__/_
/\ /\ \
/ \/ \
\ /
_\ /_
(__\ /__)



.--. .--.
: _ \/ _ :
_\/ \ 6 6 /
\__\ ' /
\'--'/ \__/_
/\ /\ \
/ \/ \
\ /
_\ /_
(__\ /__)
---
okay - and what is that?
---
i have no idea...
---
Its a laydee!
---
It's kinda clever, I wouldn't have the patience

EBB FnR, NZ
---
whatever.....off you go
---
Nice art!



Art is the kid down the street that does chores for me.

LOL LOL
---
It appears to be a person but it doesn't look like a lady to me. Looks more like an Ent or a Greenman. Utah USA Oct. 4, 06
-sc
---
greetings from canada saskatchewan :)

i dont know what the hell that is, it looks kind of like an ant
---
or a mouse
---
reminds me of slivers for some reason
---
it kinda looks like that Monstar from the Bugs Bunny Cartoon
---
ooo k k
o o k k
o o kk
o o k k
ooo k k

---
Its obviously an elephant!
---
a man with no neck and a water fountain in his hand
---
A broken heart!!!
---
hallo was

hello wat
you German reden
---
someone waving hello people 10-17-06
---
I think it looks like an alien asses.
---
it's an alien
---
it's godzilla
---
No, Its Carrot Man!
---
I think it's a fine picture of my ex-boyfriend! :)


Found by Sera

No comments: