Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oceangram Tracking

Oceangram tracking is now available!! What's your first assessment. Have you tried it?
---
yes, but I just sent my first tracked bottle. Hoping to see where it goes
---
I didn't even know about it but I'm certainly going to look into it. I'm dying to know what happens with my bottles.
---
Thanks for the advice. I will now look into this tracking. Did not realise it was available.
---
My first one was the second part of a story I started - very cool
---
:)
---
What's your best tracked message so far?
---
Didn't know you could track them. Thought once they were gone they were gone.
---
hummmm very interesting have to check it out
---
jvhg
---
how do u do it

---
I have problems keeping track of what day it is, never mind messages...
---
enjoying tracking messages But disapointed when they seem to be discarded or withdrawn after a couple of hits for no apparent reason unless te next peope added something distasteful
---
To do tracking...you just need to put your email address on the very bottom of the message you create..then...read instructions that will appear! I have done it many times! Peace!
---
===============
UP, WA 10/15/06
===============
---
2nd oceangram today about tracking, its a great feature. I have had only one bottle out of five responded to.
---
um going to try it..
Robert Virginia
---
first tried it this morning actually!



Found by Sera


>>>>>> tracking # 595738301362

No comments: