Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Canadian Thanksgiving


happy thankgiving canada
---
Tis the second one of these I've recieved tonight...

We don't have Thanksgiving in Australia but have a good one, Canada

Love'n'Light
~Bottleparty~
---
what is the point of thanksgiving? is there a thanksgiving song?
---
Thanksgiving was a week ago. It is a time to sit and contemplate all you have to be thankful for. I try to give thanks each day.
---
I too give thanks every day.
---
I love thanksgiving. its easily my favourite holiday. Time for the family to get together and be thankful for each other, appreciate the beautiful colours of fall in canada and of course the big turkey dinner!
---
Thanksgiving in America is a month or so away yet...can't wait (the dinner is one of my favorites) - - I agree with giving thanks each day.


Found by Sera

No comments: