Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Earworms

What is the song that annoys or horrifies you but you find yourself unable to stop singing? Currently mine is "London Bridge" by Fergie. What does it even mean? Like the song about her butt cheeks, it is dumb. But I find myself humming it! Arrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Can't think at the moment.
---
I would have to say Young Joc.."i know you see it"...
---
the shakira one
---
yes you are so right with that damn hips dont lie song. curse you shakira
---
WHATEVER
---
Oh Mickey You're so Fine, You're So Fine You Blow My Mind..Hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!
Now you're stuck with it!
---
too many to say, sorry
---
LOL... I don't wanna think of a song that does so, else it'd be stuck in my mind *again* :P... and thanks to the sender above, the mickey song is gonna get stuck in my mind again... haha...
---
22oct06 - "Tainted love" by Soft Cell I like. used as a sample in a song by "beyonce"? just bugs me
myjoy36ATyahoo.ca - drop me a line each time you pick this up and pass it on.


Found by Sera

No comments: