Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hello to Melissa, my kid sister

Hello to Melissa, my kid sister :) Hope you get this! You are the apple of my eye and I always wish you the best of everything.
~Jennifer, your big sis
---
hi to melissa, i wish you the best of everything too
---
Best luck from Hamilton
New Zealand
---
,m,kn jnl
---
Passing through Mobile, Alabama, USA Thursday September 28 2006 at 10:53am
---
Aww that's nice. Me and my brother fought like cat and dog when we were younger LOL.
BROXI
---
I dont have a sister (bugger) has 3 brothers, and 1 died (he was the nicest of them) Eketahuna New Zealand 01/10/06 4.07pm
---
TE AWAMUTU north island new zealand. 2icslave trademe i am a aunty to a melissa lol.
---
i have two sister and a bro. wish we were closer.

good thing you love your sister so much. jenn and mel..you are already blessed in this world. may the lord keep you safe for all the years to come. god bless.
---
My mother, sister and brother live in SC. My other sister lives in GA. My kids, grandkids, and I live in FL and sure miss the family.
THING
---
Hi Broxi
Great match 1-0
I have two sisters and one brother but rarely see them.
UK
---
Well, to have an Auntie and a big Sis, that would be truely nice!!! My favorite Aunt was called Lisa and I carry her name but she' s dead, and I never had any brother or sister. But my name isn' t Melissa. At least not that I know of. ;) God bless to all of you!!
---
Hello Melissa! I hope you are doing well. I will throw this bottle back into the deep blue sea in hopes that it will find it's way to you for your big sis wants you to recieve it.

Dawn KY - USA
---
Hello Melissa, hope you will have a nice day with your sister. I have no sister, wish I had one though.
I have a brother but he does not care too much about me.
We see each other about twice a year.....
all the best to you and your sis.
eighty in Belgium oct. 9 06
-------
---
This is sweet. My brother and I are fighters, but we can have fun togeher too. Best of both worlds, I guess.
---
I have a sister 16 yrs younger than me, I love you Jennie Elina~


Found by Sera

No comments: