Saturday, September 30, 2006

'Round the World for Miho

Hello.
My name is Miho.
Thank you for watching this.
I wait for your answer.
Good-bye
---
Hi Ya Miho. :)
Where are you from?
In the off chance this gets back to you.
I;m Katt From Missouri, USA 08-25-06 :58pm
---
And I am Carl from Houston, Tx. Hope it gets back to you Miho. ºOº
---
Hi.
I'm sorry.I'm not katt.

Azusa.

---
Hey Miho, Im Kylah in Oz maybe you will see this again!
---
Hi I am Danita from Tyler, TX.
---
Hi Miho I'm Lori from Wisconsin! I hope you get this back someday!
---
bonjour Miho...

---
Hey there Miho, I'm Claire from Lake Mary, Florida, waiting on Wednesday's arrival of Ernesto. They say I should have 3 to 5 inches of rain, winds 45 -55mph, and gusts up to 65mph... Let's see what they say tomorrow. 08/28
---
Dacula, GA USA
---
I watched your message with great excitement. I can't wait for the sequel.
-Basspunker
---
Marshfield, Missouri

---
Hi Miho,
I'm Brenda from New York,yours was the first message i got,hopefully you will get this back.
---
Hey Miho, long time, no see. dave




---
Sept 1 - To Miho, "Hey" from Connecticut, USA
---
Hi!
I am Aristi...

09.02.06
Athens, Greece
---
Hello Miho...I am from North Carolina. 9/3/06
---
Hi I am Jess and I live in Australia
---
Hello. I'm fred and I live in New York (Upstate, not the city)
---
Hello Miho

I am Karen from England.
I hope you get this bottle back.
Look after yourself.
6th september 2006
---
im bored
---
Hi, Miho, I hope you will received this back - jackie from the land worth living - Gloucester, Virginia.
---
Hi! From Shannon
Washington state 9/7/06
---
EB single mummy NSW Australia
---
Hello Miho! I wish you had written where you are from. I'm Linda from Alabama in the USA.
---
hi! im becca from texas (the most amazing state i must say) and its true: everything IS bigger and better here

---
hello miho. May all be fore you

---
hi im Michael from New Zealand mm.nz
---
And I am Tracy from New Zealand - go the kiwis!!!! Hi Miho - I have received a bottle back that I added to, so you may well see this again one day....
tracy15 (TM) NZ
---
Victoria J. London, Uk.

Hello !
---
Hi Miho!

Hope this gets back to you!

Lesie from Spain.
---
Hi, I'm Andrea from Germany, 13/9/06
---
I just got a fish hook stuck in my nose and the dog is barking
moo base Alpha
---
hi Miho and all........

Judy from New York 9/16/06
---
Hi Miho. I'm Robin from Ohio (USA).
17 Sept. 2006
---
Hi Miho, Im Vicky from England. I hope this bottle gets back to you.
19th September 2006
---
Hi Miho
It's been exciting watching this. Thanks for sending it.
Sharon. Melbourne, Australia 20th Sept. 8:11am
---
Hi, I'm Al. We live in Mount Upton, New York, USA. Today is September, 20, 2006.


---
hello from the Midwest 9/20/06
---
Hi from Pennsylvania 9/20/06 9:38 am
---
Howdy Miho! This message sure has been getting around. Hope it comes back to you someday.
Jay in MS, USA 9.22.06
---
Hello Miho hope all is well with you. Pat qld.
---
Hi from Indiana, USA ~Mia 9/24/06
---
Hi,I am GY from Mars!! #@$#@!!^^
Give u all the big hug.
---
hugs !@#$and*()_ :"<>?}{|~/*-




Found by Sera

No comments: