Saturday, September 30, 2006

Let's Talk about the Weather

How is your day going? Hugs and howdy from Texas.
---
Well..It's night now 9-1 at 10:02...pretty good day....lots of rain now! but ok for Pa USA
---
well it's almost bedtime for me, it's 2 past 11 at night here in melb, australia. Today was a nice sunny day and it has only just started raining this very minute. nat MW.
---
its 3:16 am in miami 9/03/2006
---
it's 9.30pm melbourne, australia. The day was wet here.
---
Howdy from NYC!

Nance

===============
---
It´s 10:22pm here in Germany, it was a really bad rainiy day, hope it will be better tomorrow...
---
Sunny and warm here in Whitehorse Yukon. Septemer 3 at 2:00 PM
---
greetings to all our brothers and sisters around the world!
---
My day went pretty well here in California, but it was a bit too hot for me, which is normal in September. I look forward to cooler days!
---
the weather is just starting to warm up. we have just entered spring in melbourne australia and I'm looking forward to the warmer months

---
9-5 west michigan 9:58 am sunny but kind of cool
---
was a nice crisp spring day here.. oh and its 11pm..Velvet Rose, NEWZEALAND (september 6th 2006)
*****************
---
1:09 p.m. here in florida and it is getting ready to storm, go figure.
---
Cool and overcast here in Melbourne today (8th September 2006). MH
---
I had out of town company today and it was really nice. We had a perfectly gorgeous to be outdoors.
Kansas City, Mo.
9-09-06 8:30p.m.
---
17:08 10th sept 06, it's nice here in the uk. but too hot for me!
---
it is sunday sept 10th here in DeSoto Missouri.
it was a quiet lazy late summer day. it started out cooler but warmed up into the low 80's. of course while i was trying to cook supper it became so warm in the house that i wished i'd had the air conditioner running. but the humidity is low, my belly is full and i'm back to being lazy. so all in all.... a Good Day.
rlw
---
COLD WET AND RAINY HERE ON THE CENTRAL COAST NSW AUSTRALIA, SPENT THE DAY DOING BOOK WORK AND CARING FOR MY 2 BOYS AGED 3YRS AND 5MTHS...SO A GREAT DAY REALLY

SK EBer
---
Hi from central Vermont,
It's a bright sunny day here, Was in the 30s this morning but is expected to reach 70 by days end.
Mike#90
---
Funny how the question is "How is your day going?" and everyone answers about the WEATHER! It's 6:28 in the morning here so I don't really know how my day is going yet....
---
Well, my day (September 13) is nearly over, it's getting dark already. It's been a good day, my husband is recovering from a knee injury and doing well, the weather has been warm and sunny and I've been to the hairdresser. So now I'm hoping for a few nice bottles, then I'll head for bed and do a few Sudokus. I'm completely addicted to them. And tomorrow is sports day at my school, so no classes for me, just a few hours outside in the sunshine. Sometimes life is good.
---
Good day here as well in Texas. Lovely weather and I got quite a bit accomplished today.
---
It's Sunday the 18th at 4:42pm and is warm but cooling. We are cleaning so I escaped here! It's beautiful here in NZ

PJQ
---
Howdy, howdy from Al in Mount Upton, NY, USA. Today is Monday 09/18/06.

It is early here, so we will see how the day goes....


---
EEEEEEESH ORSH!!!
---
My day is going OK, not much work to do this afternoon, just have to register 1 brand new Nissan and then I'm off home where my gorgeous boyfriend is preparing a healthy dinner for us. Pity I can't have a glass of wine to wash it down with.
Colchester, UK 15.12 BST
---
And the bottle is back in Texas again! It is Sept. 21 and my day is going so-so. I don't feel well and I am getting whiney because there is no one to take care of me. So I will drink lots of fluids, take loads of vitamins, and just rest. I may even splurge and rent a movie on pay per view.

---
Well, Sept 21 in Maine, almost 11:00pm, end of the day for me, and a pretty good one. Hope this bottle finds everyone else well!!!
---
sept 22. WET
---
9-23 at 1:35pm in Northern California sunny and warm
---
It's 1:30 AM, Sept 25, 2006 in Navarre, Fl. All my days are wonderful because I choose to make them that way. When my husband was dying 2 years ago, I learned the true importance of life. It's all about treating each other with love and respect. I wish you all a lifetime of perfect days.


Found by Sera

No comments: