Saturday, September 30, 2006

Oceangramaholics Anonymous

Why, do you think, are you SO addicted to Oceangram (if you are)?
---
I am NOT addicted - I CAN control this
---
boredom!
---
deffo boredom!!!!!!!
---
I think it's the nicotine. It also doesn't help that my wife just died... I need something to fill the empty void that is now my soul.
---
lol it is fun btyee x
---
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you can at least occupy yourself here to take your mind off your troubles.
---
Kinda nice knowing that you're anonymously sending something out into the yoner.
---
passes the time when Im bored. Kinda cool to see what people say
---
uhhhhhh not addicted... just find an urge to come check on it during every waking moment. That's not addiction is it?
---
I like the anonymity and that u can say whatever u want and throw it out into the universe, sort of like spring cleaning the soulWhy, do you think, are you SO addicted to Oceangram (if you are)?
---
I am NOT addicted - I CAN control this
---
boredom!
---
deffo boredom!!!!!!!
---
I think it's the nicotine. It also doesn't help that my wife just died... I need something to fill the empty void that is now my soul.
---
lol it is fun btyee x
---
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you can at least occupy yourself here to take your mind off your troubles.
---
Kinda nice knowing that you're anonymously sending something out into the yoner.
---
passes the time when Im bored. Kinda cool to see what people say
---
uhhhhhh not addicted... just find an urge to come check on it during every waking moment. That's not addiction is it?
---
I like the anonymity and that u can say whatever u want and throw it out into the universe, sort of like spring cleaning the soul
LB Vic. Australia 26/09/06
---
I like that you realize that you're more similar to everyone than what you might have thought.
---
i think its fun to see what people have to say.. it's kinda nice
---
something to do..mind numbing.
AUSTRALIA 10TH OCTOBER 2006 (My sons 11th Birthday)
---
seeing other problems in life, make me realize mine aren't so bad...
Oct. 14,2006 Noble, Ok.

---
I like to read about other people around the world.

Since you can now track oceangrams I realize there are a lot of jerks in the ocean. No wonder there were no old messages, people like to delete!!
---
I am sorry to read of anyones loss.
If this link helps to fill anyones void ~ so be it.
---
Not addicted, just enjoy seeing what others have to say
---
My first 'bottle' to catch. Hello from Georgia, USA.
---
and Hi from the Isle of Man uk DD manxie
---
My first bottle.
UK
---
I hate oceangram. I never mess with it, personally. Anyone who does is nothing but a fool! A damn FOOL! HA HAH A HAHA AHAHAHAHH!
---
its fun.


10/11/06 aig CO
---
im not addicted i come like once every week for like 30 minutes just sending messages and reading other peoples messages. this can actually be some fun.
---
I like it because I have control of what to delete and what to keep!
---
New Carlisle, Ohio 10/15/06
It is fun and relaxing and I am intetested in seeing what other people around the world are saying and are interested in.

---
it my only time that i can get away from things.
---
It is nice to see what others think on things. It is relaxing, and sometimes nice to know you arent alone in the hurdles you cross. It is nice to toss a bottle out there completely anon and not have to worry about it. I think this is a wonderful thing. Yup, I am addicted. :)
---
I just come on when my boyfriends doing other stuff, he's cooking at the moment (hehe I have him well trained). Or if i have nothing to do when I'm in uni....
---
listening to all you idiots that have nothing better to do
---
It does make you realize that most people everywhere want and feel the same things. I also think that a bottle will show up that will have something profound to say just for me!
---
I like the annonimity. Also I NEVER delete anything. IF I have nothing to add I just send the message on it's way.

Yorkshire, UK 25/10/06
---
I have only just found it..not addicted...yet (South Australia)
---
This is my second bottle.
3.11.06 London.England.
Hopper UK©




Found by Sera

No comments: