Saturday, September 30, 2006

Evil Deleters

I dont like that your allowed to delete the bottles. To have the right to end anothers words becuase they are not to your taste. To stop any inappropriate messages we should be able to report them, for assessing by a moderator. I can never bring myself to delete another's message, even if I dont like them, becuase I know someone else might.

You want to delete this now dont you.

Haha
---
I have wondered that too. I write a nice little message and the first receiver deletes it....
NO, I WILL not delte this one! :D

---
I do hav to admit i delete the asian ones, cause there is just to many floating around and its a pain the butt
---
Oh my god! a Democrat!...You Go Girl!.. I'm Thinking.... that... I just might...... DISCARD YOU. no, not today, but, I'll be watching....always watching....9/17...mam
---
Wise sayings often fall on barren ground but a kind word is never thrown away
Ashburton 19 09 06
---
I come across a message that someone has added something distasteful to, I copy
---
copy and?? maybe someone copied, cut, and pasted and left off some of the words.

For you, Asian deleter!
!^^$^What an inconsiderate, oh I can't say it or I'll get deleted.
How friggin hard is it to PASS THE MESSAGE ON?? You're not the only one in the ocean you know? !!

But just a hint...soon you'll be able to find out if your message was deleted or not. They'll have message tracking and it will tell you. So revenge can be had on deleters. Haaaaa!
---
I am afraid to end this message now...LOL
---
must restrain myself....do...not...delete....
---
Message tracking has been added and I'm feeling a difference in the messages now. Anyone else? It somehow just doesn't seem quite as spontaneous or something... Alabama USA Sep 27 2006
---
I read on a blog that some messages are being deleted for no reason. Just some smarty pants trying to ruin it for the rest of us.
I don't know the answer.
---
I quite like reading other peoples views even if they don't match my own.... I wont be deleting.... Anyway if they are offended with original message why not just send it back with no reply or have the balls to stand up for what they believe.....
---
I have discarded bottles before. When the subject matter gets too raunchy for kids, I delete. The site says fun, easy, and free. Keep it clean and I won't delete it. One poster was wrong, even if you track, you won't know who deleted your message. So there.
---
I must admit I used to delete those little squares mesages but in my own defence it was because I didn't realise they were in another language (Squarish!) I send em on now.
Have never ,ever received an unpleasant one.
---
Wow I got this bottle again...and I'm still watching...always watching....10/7...mam


Found by Sera

No comments: