Saturday, September 30, 2006

What $100 Buys

If someone were to buy you a $100 gift, what would you want? (Please indicate if you are male or female and where you live).
Keep it going, please!
---
Just donate it to charity. 9/13/06 Charlene HTE
---
I would like a new pair of boots for winter approaching. Female from Northern manitoba, Canada 13/09/06
---
15th Sept 2006
Perfume....
Female Christchurch, NewZealand.
---
a spotty dress
Female, New Zealand
---
I am a female live in Texas and right now, I would want the money to pay on bills. sigh.
---
I don't ever ASK for gifts. If anyone were to like me enough to want to spend $100 on me, then I'd sure as hell hope they knew me well enough to buy something thoughtful that they'd know I'd like!!!

-Female, Baltimore, MD, USA
---
Any gift that is given to me is from the heart of the giver...I don't care what it is, a gift to me is cherished.
---
To the female in Baltimore: I was going to buy you the $100 gift but I just don't know you well enough to buy something I know you'd like. I certainly don't want to make you angry, so I'm going to send it to my dentist instead. Alabama USA
---
female mulberry florida i would buy something for my kids
---
Book vouchers...
Female. Sydney, Australia. LenP2P 20Sept 06
---
I would donate it to the project "Books For Death Row" from "ALIVE - Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty e.V. "
---
Textbooks for school -- underwear, socks! Food! I'm a poor nursing student! Ohio 09/21/06.

---
I think I would put it somewhere until I found something special that I wanted to do with it. $100 isn't a whole LOT of money, but it's enough to buy something special! :-) (P) 9/21/06
---
Female .... New Mexico, USA .... I'd ask for vouchers to play slot machines and have a ball.
---
The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.”

but if someone insisted I would like a facial- Female, Sydney, Australia
---
male.....give it to my new grandson!!!
TW.....Georgia
---
I think I would spend it in the spirit in which it was given. Or not.
---
Female~ I would spend it on my kids
Jess- Alabama
---
Hmmm....thinking...I will have to get back with you on that.
---
female. An hour and a half massage to make all this pain go away! We've been moving, and oh, the ache in my back!
---
Christmas Shopping!!!

Female
Michgian
10-2-2006
---
A CD player for the car.I am female. I am in California it is Oct 3, 2006
---
Drinks! lots of drinks!

Found by Sera

No comments: