Sunday, October 01, 2006

Vacation in Hawai, New Zealand, Time Travel to Ancient Worlds?

If you could chose anywhere on earth, where would you take your vacation?
---
bora bora
---
Alaska - went there once, can't wait to go back!
---
england. not just london, but the whole of england. someday!
---
Italy
---
New Zealand
---
Sailboat in the Caribbean
---
************
a bottle floating all over the world bnf bmc x
---
to the japan.....
pelin istanbul/turkey
22.08.2006
................................
---
right there with ya on Bora Bora :)
---
The Hawaian Islands
---
Around the world!
---
OT with fazle
---
Ireland, England, Japan and Scotland - would love to see where my ancestors came from.
pcomaddict, GA 8/26/06
---
germany
brooke-Georgia, USA
---
somewhere with fab beaches not touristy or exclusive, natural, with waterfalls, and not too hot..... i just made up a place
---
Shapeland.
---
time travel to Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt. I'd be a noble of course and live the good life. I have the body of a Greek goddess and I want to float down the Nile - yep I'm in d'nile.
---
British Isles. Maternal side originated from there but came over on the Mayflower. (Second voyage!)
---
good old Wilsons Promontery, Victoria Australia. Best place to go in Summer.
---
saw Bora Bora on a travel show last nite and loved it
---
Greek Isles on a sailboat with blind crew members so we could really make our selves at home!!! ;o) SJ~
---
hi i would take my vacation some where hot and with nice beaches i would like to travel the world and gop to america 1 day but what ever u do dont come to england the weather is crap.
FROM WARRINGTON CHESHIRE - UK
---
Isle Royale National Park
---
anywhere
---
New Zealand
Scrumps BBOT
---
I would go back to PA to visit my family.
Michelle-Idaho
---
Japan, but not to one of the big cities. Somewhere small and out of the way.
---
tuscany.
---
Hawaii
---
The Carribean. Probably on Saba or Jamaica. With visits to Trinidad, St Martin and Guadelope.
---
Prob the U.S purely for DisneyLand alone. I am a big kid at heart.
Fi..Melb Australia
---
poo bum
---
Id go to a small coastal town in Western Australia. BH
---
i WOULD HAVE TO GO AND WALK THE MOST MAGNIFICENT STRUCTURE IN THE WORLD. - THE GREAT WALL
---
The medeteranian be the destination mateys.
USA, 9.8.06
---
Aww, how could I choose one place???
Does the whole of Europe count as one place??
bk-baby (EBer) Sydney Aus
---
hmm i would go to france, egypt and africa
---
id like to go to bermuda
wendy uk 10/09/06 14.49
---
stoney creek ontario 10/09/06 9:37pm
like to go to cocomo thats were I wanna go.to cocomo -smiles
---
Ireland - I love visiting Ireland and hope to go back next year again.
---
paris, rome, greece
---
the carribean
---
Any place that I will not have to deal with stupid people every day. Snow is a plus. But definitly no stupid people. I know dream on. But if the one girl can time travel then I should be able to have this right?
Asheville NC USA 09/12/06
---
"Me gusto de los Estados Unidos por los prosperoso"
---
new zealand
---
Japan or Ireland
---
come to new zealand
---
I would go back to the British Island of Turks
---
I have read so many wonderful messages from Aussies
---
Ocean City.Maryland
---
Blanket Bay as i never slept last night BBOT christal girl
---
Hawaii!
Greetings from Utah-09/25/06


Found by Karyn

No comments: