Saturday, September 30, 2006

Teddy the Bear's Adventures around the World

,~~.,''"'`'.~~.
: {` .- _ -. '} ;
`: O(_)O ;'
'; ._|_, ;`
' -.\_/,.'`
This is Teddy the Bear. He lives in Seattle and likes going to the Space Needle, riding the ferries, and looking for driftwood on the beach.

Seattle is nice, he tells me, but he's ready to see the world!
"Oh, really?" I ask. "And what is your plan?"
"How about putting me in a bottle and tossing me into the virtual sea?" he says. "Wouldn't that work?"
Well, I told him that would be alright. I'm jealous, to be honest, because I'd love to go myself, and I'll miss him, but I know he'll have fun and tell me about all of his adventures!
He packed his little suitcase and got his best pajamas ready for the trip.
I told him I'd ask you all to take him to all the fun places and teach him about the world.
Ok, here he is! You all have fun. Take care of Teddy for me please!
And I want to read about everything you do and see.
Bon Voyage, Teddy!


---
Very cute!
---
Hi from wisconsin usa
---
Hi Teddy, hope you get to some interesting places. You are now in S.W öHIö (Trenton Ohio)
---
you have made it to BC Canada Teddy!
---
__(. )< __(. )> __(. )=
\___) \___) \___)
Quack Quack Quack

Teddy Bear, the quackers are out there looking for you! You are now in
Pennsylvania USA 9/26/06 :o )
---
Hi Teddy, you are in Montana, Shall we go to Glacier or Yellowstone national parks? Maybe there are too many bears there?You decide
---
very talented! I live in Olympia Washington USA
---

It travelled all the way to England.That's a well travelled teddy. May your journey continue around the world...
---
Oh gosh, this is the best Oceangram I have ever seen.
Teddy you are so adorable and I welcome you here in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Earlier we took a horse and buggy ride through out Old Montreal and then later climbed the stairs up to Saint Joseph's Oratory. It was a truely fun filled day with you Teddy and now I must bid you goodbye to send you on to your next adventure. Have fun. :-)
I'm going to miss you.
---
Teddy spent a few days with me in Kentucky USA.
We visited Mammouth cave national park, where Teddy was a bit afraid, being so far underground. We also toured a bourbon distillery, but I wasn't sure Teddy was old enough to have a taste, so we settled for just a smell. We went to Churchill Downs and watched the beautiful horses race. (Teddy's $2.00 bet in the 5th race made him a cool $120.00). We also visied Abraham Lincoln's birthplace, and Daniel Boone's grave. Now it's time for Teddy to move on, but if he comes back to me, we'll find more fun things to do.
---
Teddy ia having great fun with me in San Francisco California. We did have to get him a jacket as it is a little cool here now; he looks so cute in it. We got it in Chinatown and it is a shinny red and he almost looks like a Chinese bear. We had some Chinese food for lunch and then rode the cable cars up and down the hills to Fisherman's Wharf. Did you know the cable cars are America's only mobile national monument? Teddy got a little scared but I just told him to hold on tight. We walked all around the Wharf and ate crate chowder in bread bowls. And we check out the big whaling ship and watched all the street musicans and bought San Francisco t-shirts. After the big day of seeing the city, we went to dinner at the Top of the Mark (big hotel here where you can see the whole bay area.) We had a fine dinner but we both were tired after our busy day so we went to bed early.
Teddy wanted to be off early so I after breakfast I gave him a big hug and kiss and sent him on his way.
---
Teddy had a great time tonight in Salem Massachusetts. 10/5/06
He helped kick off the Haunted Happenings Parade in downtown Salem. The Parade was a traditional parade that the residents in the city put on for all the tourists who visit this time of year.


Found by Sera

No comments: