Saturday, September 30, 2006

Scariest Moments

What was your scariest moment?
---
I remember one moment at a ship this summer when we were getting off it the crowd begun to scream and going backwards. I thought a crazy driver was getting in towards the people but was nothing like it. Just two companies were angrily just fighting. I thought that was the end of my life. It was relly scaring!
---
Hmm...probably when I thought I was going to get caught after having done something I shouldn't have. I'm not going to say what!
---
Too many to pick out one that is scariest.
---
Flying over the Dolomites through air disturbance in a very small plane.
---
Too horrible abuse to even talk about here
---
I'm sorry about the abuse and I hope you heal soon.
---
In recent years the most scary moment was getting an official-looking letter from the IRS -- and as it turned out, it wasn't a big deal. But the IRS is scary.

But people facing real danger -- that's something else.

MCC Atlanta 9-27-06
---
probably being on a bus in thailand when armed troops came onto it, kinda intense. or realising there was a sandbagged machine gun emplacement on the river trip somewhere else in asia. kinda hairy. adam, chch new zealand, 05.oct.2006


Found by Sera

No comments: