Friday, September 29, 2006

From Law and Order to Dr. Who

I like the show Law and Order. My favourite version of it, however, is Special Victims Unit--where they just pile in the random, unimaginable things that could possibly go wrong. I have fun guessing.
---
My sister is a solicitor and always talks about how they get things wrong...
---
We like project runway cos there is a lot less violence :)
---
I love one tree hill, but they dont show it here in Australia anymore :o(
---
CSI for me BBOT christal girl
---
I watch SVU all the time. CSI too. Huge L
---
This is all Greek to me - I don't watch any of these programmes.
---
I love Dog, the Bounty Hunter.
NC, USA 9-11-06
---
Dr Who is my current fave
---
im getting into robot chicken. funny stuff
---
Dennis Leary's Rescue Me is great. I thought the women were crazy and unbelievable until a co-worker told me about her husband's ex-wife. She has done pretty much everything two of the main women characters have done and what she has not, her daughter has. Who knew there were women actually like that?
---
they do things wrong on law and order?


Found by Sera

No comments: