Thursday, October 12, 2006

Checking for Bottles

Never recieved a message - hope someone gets this one.
---
lol lozar.
---
One of many received.

The longer you stay on the more you receive
---
Just wait. They will come soon.
---
No, they won't. They never come. I wait and I wait and I wait, spending my days, sitting on my chair in front of the monitor, it's been weeks now and I've gotten exactly zero messages. I'm beginning to lose all hope of e're receiving one....*sigh*

lakeside california 9.22.06
---
New Zealand 24/9/06
---
I recieve one about every minute!
Illinois, 09/25/06 8:58pm
---
ditto...***types fast and sends off***

cvs 26/09/06
---
I don't believe those who say they never receive messages. I get one at least every 5 minutes. Just keep the site minimized and work on something else (like balancing your bank account as I am doing!) and you will hear the foghorn. Stay with it.
---
I enter competitions online and then come to check for a bottle - there's always one waiting!
---
Do any of you see the ridiculousness of this? THe people who say they have never recieved a message are KIDDING. They sent this one, didn't they?
---
I was just thinking the same. If they never receive them, how do they forward them? HAHA!!
Adelaide South Aust 02/10/2006
---
Loads and loads of messages...treat them all with respect, your morality may not be anothers
---
wait... you will recieve nice message from nice person
---
It depends on the time of day...I've noticed sometimes you have to wait a while sometimes only a few minutes... H.H
12:30 pm 10/10/06
---
Some times messagfes come every minute, others several minutes. When I get tired of waiting, I go do something else!


Found by Sera

No comments: