Thursday, October 12, 2006

Madeline's Oceangram

Hi I'm Madeline. I live in Toronto, Canada. I'm 5 years old.
---
Hi Davina here in Cirencester, England my children are 8 and 6
---
Hi Annette here, kids 29,26,22,17,14,11
Victoria, Australia 9.25pm 26.9.06
---
Hello BBOT christal girl here.
---
Hi there! Madeline is such a pretty name! I dont have any kids, but I do have two sweet kitties, Rajah, a grey male, and his sister Athena, who I also call fluffy butt Baby girl.
---
Hi Madeline, I'm a little southwest of you in Saginaw Michigan.
---
Hi from The Netherlands ....Funmum :O)
---
h\ello Madieline ,,,Scotland ,,07/10/06
---
hello saginaw michigan...my daughter who is 24, lives in troy michigan. i also have 2 cats "gabby" and "otis"
im in missouri USA
---
I'm Connie and live in Vermont
Oct. 8,2006
---
my children are 43, 44, 50, and 58 Iam old mom
from NH, USA
---
I'm Kerrie from China
---
Hello I'm Jeannie from Southern California. I have two daughters and three grandchildren, One girl---12 and two boys---4 and 6.
---
hi, i'm kelly (17) from new york


Found by Sera

No comments: