Thursday, October 12, 2006

Man of Quality Seeks Bottle Wife

A man of quality seeking a bottle wife.
BBOT_ JOKER_ UK

---
Sorry, I won't fit in the bottle, so I'll throw the bottle back out
for you!!!

---
No hope in hell of me fitting into the bottle either - so back into
the water it goes. (EB)
---
Are you U.K.!?
---
yes the uk

---
I've squeezed into many things in my life but a bottle is just one
step too far, sweetie.
~M in UK 2 ~
---
My days of squeezing into bottles is long past dear. Back in the
ocean you go again. 9/07 michigan
---
Someone wants a genie! Good luck! 9.6.06 Spokane WA USA
---
Good luck to you but don't hold your breath waiting. Maine USA.
9/8/06 6:00 PM.

---
Yes, best of luck to you! Just don't hold your breath ~ even
Barbie's couldn't fit in these bottles. :-)
TX ~ 9/8/06
---
Back to the UK again, good luck on your search I'm afraid I'm already
married!

plymouth UK 10th Sept
---
can i have a bigger bottle please?
---
honey I think you best be sending out a bigger bottle if you're
wanting to catch a wife.
Hi to the KT
9/10
---
I got my finger in there...
TEOC
---
I think NZ is to far to travel from in a bottle
---
an angel will be sending you one and you won't believe she was there
all along. see with your heart not with your eyes! celina oh 09-12-
2006
---
Ditto to all the fitting into the bottle stuff. LOL
A note to whoever said Hi to the KT, would that be a Kitchen Table
person? If so, I'll have to come out of Lurkdom and let you know
that I saw your note!
Bucks County, Pa. 9-13-06......USA

---
Wrong shape bottle
need one shorter and much wider
---
I HOPE EVERYONE HERE IS NOT TAKING THIS AS SERIOUS AS IT SOUNDS!!
BOOGZ FLORIDA
9/13/06 5:56 PM
---
*** Foreign Language unreadable by finder's browser***
---
what do the ditts mean?
---
I'm on my way sweetie. be sure to pop the cork as soon as I get
there. I start to hyperventilate when I'm in tight places.
---
Sorry your too late, I'm already taken....
I've heard of a bottle calf, but, not a bottle wife....
---
I can't fit into this bottle, but I can fit into a barrell....i will
be right over!
---
I have a good man but I am happy to pass on your bottle for you.
CA 9/29/06
---
Happy to see that. CN 10/1/2006
---
Have you tried a mail-order bride. They'll overnight one by Fed-Ex.
You even get to choose from a catalog. I chose a red head myself.
---
sorry I'm no woman
---
Maybe he wanted a wife who drinks ...
drinks what ...
more information is needed ...
---
Well i put my ovary juices in the bottle for ya so at least you can
taste me when it gets there, think of this as a scratch and sniff.....
---
male...
---
I don't mind trying to squeeze into a bottle to do a little sight-
seeing, but I'm not commiting myself to any one man, no matter how
charming he seems.


Found by Smedley

No comments: