Thursday, October 12, 2006

Name That Car

What car do you have?
---
ok i have 2004 Grand AM. 9/27/06 aig CO
---
I have a few. The one that I've used most often this summer is my MurciƩlago roadster.

It drives like buttah and the babes like it. ;-)
---
how you cutta you butta?
I cutta my butta with a butta cutta mudder futter
I love Alberta Beef - j, Sep 27/06

---
2006 Mustang,sweet
---
1995 Ford Taurus Spokane, WA Its not hot cool or hip but its paid for and runs like a dream.
---
ugu
---
A very reliable Vauxhall Corsa. BROXI BBOT
---
a 73 pinto with exploding gas tank
---
’98 Mitsubishi eclipse, and I love her. Beaverton, Oregon
---
69 TransAm--still going strong!! 10-10-06
---
I had a Pinto! A '75 original paint a nasty mustard yellow. It was dented in both rear quarter panels. No explosions tho.
Currently I drive a ford ranger, it gets things done.
---
'04 Pontiac Sunfire, and an '02 Ford Windstar. Prefer the Sunfire, but the ex is driving it now, leaving me with the Windstar. :(
---
idk ask my mom.. i think its a Caravan.... idk...


Found by Sera

No comments: