Wednesday, October 11, 2006

You Wash My Hair Very Good

Dear Brandi, I would like to come and live with you. Because you wash my hair very good. And on Halloween I will be able to trick or treat with you. Happy Halloween!

Love, Liberti Kay (your daughter, 4 years old)
---
Hi, from California :)
9/25/06
---
Boo! from Monmouth,IL 9/26/606
---
hi from Northern California!
9/29/06
---
Liberti, you type very well for a 4-year old.
---
Yeah i was just going to say that! What pre school do you go to???? ill send my kid there
---
i also wish halloween!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Precious little Liberty! That was so sweet as I have a five year old myself who loves for me to type ocean grams for her verbatim of course. I wonder why little Liberti does not live with her Mommy? Well whoever typed it for her bless you and I hope Brandi gets it.
---
wow~from ShangHai,China.

JOHNSON
---
I hope you get to where you want to go,
Love Shaz
EB, Australia


Found by Sera

No comments: