Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dancing with Ben

Title by Karyn : )

Dance like no one is watching, and love like you have never been hurt. ~* Mischief (BH) *~
---
where have I heard that before?
---
Dance of the Cuckoos
Laurel and Hardy Theme
Hopper BBOT UK
---
maybe its hard to dance when you've been hurt? New Zealand
---
someday i will dance
---
i can't dance
---
I'm dancing!!
JLO (bh)
---
I'm a fat old white chick that can't dance. I danced at my niece's wedding this summer and fell backwards off my highheel shoes. So un-cool.
---
sounds like you had one too many
---
*grins*
---
i'm pretty unco!! i could TRY to dance, but i'll just look silly ;) lol. well - since no one IS watching, maybe a little dancing won't hurt.... :D
~KiLLaKaZ~ (bubhub), Australia
---
Still Dancing Hopper BBOT UK
---
May I have this dance?
florida==9-18-06====
---
Dancing is great fun and great exercise...2 for the money.
---
i use to dance now im senior citizen so dont dance to much now it is good excerse have fun
---
If you tap dance, just be sure you don't hurt your thing!
---
I love to dance... it's about the only exercise I get, too, and I only do it once or twice a year!
(P) Alabama USA
---
Dance like you are Patrick Swayze
---
I dance only when I feel I wanna dance (Eternal Erection) - Finland
---
Dancing will keep you young at heart.
---
get drunk and dance
---
get drunk and be some body
rlw
sept 26
---
I am an old white chick and I can dance you under the table. I am in my 60's and no dance has stopped me yet (although I cannot spin on my head) Sometimes I have to go to bed with Ben afterwards but it is worth it BenGay that is. Long live music and dance.


Found by Karyn

No comments: