Friday, October 13, 2006

Summer Vacation

Where did you go on vacation at Summer?
---
Nowhere yet, we are taking a vacation during thanksgiving to visit my husand's family that lives 3,000 miles away.. We are stoked and can't wait to get there!!
---
winter has just finished here in oz!
---
San Diego!!! In one month I will be on the other side of the country!!!
---
I went to France and also Amsterdam, in a week I'm going to Madrid...

Greetings from Spain
---
I went to Holland, France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria and Germany. I live in New Zealand.
---
We do our vacation in the Fall and/or winter. This year we're planning to visit relatives while our house is being razed and replaced.
---
I went to Kebnekaise, the highest peak in Sweden. Everybody keeps asking me about that like "What the H*ll were you guys doing there?!"
R.I.P
Steve Irwin, always gonna miss you!
---
We went to sunny Qld for a week in winter
---
To Belgium, the Ardennen rule !
---
Nowhere. No vacation for me. =( I wish I had one.
---
I wish I could go to Australia ;-)

---
I went to Boston, Massachusetts/Cape Cod. BEAUTIFUL in the summer. Got a sunburn too! =D 9.26.06 New Jersey
---
Can;t afford a vacation.
---
Vacation? What's a vacation? Well, I live in paradise on the tip of Cape Cod so don't really need to go anywhere else.
---
Well school Holidays just started for me... Sept - Oct Holidays.. and Im going to Perth in Australia... I live in Australia but In NSW and Perth is in WA that is like the other side of the country... its gonna be GREAT!!!....
---
Nowhere! Rio de Janeiro!
---
We have a cabin in Alaska on a lake so we went up there. Tucson, AZ 10/2 at 1430.
---
aspen, co
---
No vacation for me...BUT I am happy home! (~.~)
---
didn't take summer vacation.
---
Borehamwood.
Hopper BBOT UK
---
we went re enacting the wars of the roses for every weekend in August... looking forward to it next year as well....


Found by Sera

No comments: