Friday, October 13, 2006

Who Would you Have a Beer With?

Who, living or dead, would you want to have a beer with?
---
Leonardo da Vinci
One of the greatest enquiring minds of all time. RG UK
---
i would like to slam down a few cold ones with jesus in Australia
---
don't drink so ya and would't want to drink with anyone.
---
i'd have a cold one with the person whose message is above mine.....
---

That is a very intersting question. Hummm! Maybe Stephen King because I enjoy his books so much and would like to know what makes him tick. Lynda, Georgia, USA, 10/01/06
---
My cousin in Ireland . We have never met but he sounds like such a nice guy. He was so good to my grandaughter when she visited him and his family.-10-02-06
---
Maybe the guy above. I've got Irish ancestors but haven't met any yet.
NZ 4.10.06
---
My Great Great Grandfather. I've read about him in history pages. Sounds like quite the party dude! LOL
---
My grandpa. He died 20 years ago. He would hav thought a thing or two about life.
---
My Dad..he died in 1992..Effie BBOT(R) Glasgow Scotland 12th October 9.40pm xxxxxx
---
If I could I'd wanna have beer with Benjamin Franklin and talk to him about the underground plans and what happened in the American Revolution. And did he really hide secret treasure? NV Carson City


Found by Sera

No comments: