Saturday, October 14, 2006

Shropshire, Shanghai, Iceland, and Kenosha

where abouts in the word are you? I am in the UK :)
---
I am in the lovely city of Perth in Australia.
---
shropshire in the UK
---
Im in Monmouth,IL USA
---
Ft. Lauderdale, FL...but lived in Ohio and California...........
---
I am in Auckland, New Zealand. Kia ora!
---
Chillicothe OHIO! GO BUCKS! (P)
---
Lincoln United Kingdom :) Home of where part of the Da Vinci code was filmed!
---
I am in Gisborne, New Zealand.angel34 tm
---
-----
I am in Iceland
---
I live in a little town in Germany.
---
I am in Trenton, OH, USA and happy to see Ohio mentioned! I have lived in Ohio for my entire 59 years of life and my sweet husband (we met on the internet and married on 5/28/05) lived his entire life in Iowa until he moved to Ohio in 1998. He just had his 67th birthday on Sept. 5th. Let's keep this bottle moving!! LOL
Marian, 11sept06 at 9:08 p.m. EST
---
my life is boring compared to that

:|

c.u.f
---
I live in Coatesville, Pennsylvania, USA~ I am near Philadelphia....Go EAGLES!!
---
hey, I'm from PA too, also near Philly... but I don't know where coatsville is...
---
I live'n Vip
⊂二二二(^ω^)二二⊃
---
I'm in Arkansas :)
---
in norway
---
San Dimas, Cakifornia
9-19-06
---
Hi from Australia 20-09-06
=================
---
I'm in Pennsylvania too and know where Coatsville is but it isn't near here.
---
I'm from Sikeston, MO. USA-home of throwed rolls (we're known for a cafe where the servers throw hot rolls at the customers. Pretty lame, huh-lol!)
---
Fresno California
---
I live right here.

---
I'm from Kenosha, WI but work in Illinois. GO BEARS!
---
Florida! :)
---
Austria here!
---
marlboro, nj
---
Uk as well!
---
Greeting from China.
---
Shanghai,China.It seems this bottle goes not so far.


Found by Sera

No comments: