Friday, October 13, 2006

Grief and Comfort

Late at night
when you lie awke in bed
you will not be alone
I will be out there
underneath the same stars
---
hear i am again down upon my knees, and with every waking moment thy comfort i seek... though the words are slow to come.. my thoughts are racing by...peace fills the room...thy spirit is nigh... HE HEARS ME...WHEN IM CRYING IN THE NIGHT...he hears me.. when my soul longs to fight..till the morning will come..and the light of the dawn...reassures...He Hears Me.
---
Thank you, my mum died recently and I needed that, please keep resending so it can help others xx
---
I'll try to typ something beautifull too...

Think of your loved ones as stars....Just because you can't always see them, Doesn't mean they're not there...Clouds are not easy to look past...But you know what lays behind them is worth looking past........ ......18/09/2006 The Netherlands
---
希望我们看着同一颗星 **
---
love will always keep a loved one alive in our hearts. My Dad and Brother are there
---
They only pass to another plane for the next stage.
---
We are never alone....
---
I lost my daughter 1/11/05 and Ihave yet to have a day that was easy. The sentiments here are well-spoken


Found by Sera

**I hope we see the same star. (translation of Chinese)

No comments: