Friday, October 13, 2006

Long Hair and Beards

Do you like men with long hair/beards?
---
нет0
---
I am a man so I decline to answer.
---
Sometimes just having a different hairstyle than other men is enough to get the ladies looking. When I tended bar down here in Texas, I noticed the girls all watching a long-haired young man, when every other cowboy in the place young or old had short hair. That young man was very handsome, too, but the long hair got their attention.
---
Good day from Al in Mount Upton, NY, USA. Today is Friday Sept. 29th, 2006.

Yeah, and long Red, Green, Blue and Purple hair draws attention also. Especially if an old man *** **** when he was younger. The freak might be his off spring.


---
well aren't YOU showing your age? pre WWII I bet
'Long haired freaky people need not apply'?

Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair, shining, streaming, gleaming, black and flaxen.
give me it down to there, HAIR!
shoulder length and longer
here baby, there
---
----
---
I am a woman and I love men with long hair, bikers usually but I love long hair
---
It's not the hair that I notice first. It's the eyes and the smile so long or short hair, doesn't matter. -Mia
---
Very few men look good in long hair or beards, but man when they do...
OOOHHHLAAALAAA
---
I don't care about the hair..........it's the personality that is under it!!!
---
---
I like both long hair and beards on men.


Found by Sera

No comments: