Saturday, October 14, 2006

Best Memories of Childhood

What is your best childhood memory?
---
I lived in the countryside and I swam in the river and always played in the fields.One day I found a small hole and I hid my treasures in it.I'm not for sure now where it is!koko
---
In the summer the women and children from our village went to the ocean. We built camps and stayed there for two or three months. We caught fish and dried and smoked and canned it in jars with oil. It was a wonderful time.
---
playing with dolls in an imaginary world
---
Having lunch with my Nan every Saturday
---
Spending a summer with my Mom's family in the San Francisco Bay Area.

» Floated ashore along the Columbia River, Richland, Washington - USA September 27, 2006 «
---
Doing 'kid-stuff' with my mom and grandma!
---
going to the beach or camping on the lakes, and swimming in the rivers... I like water :)
---


Found by Sera

No comments: