Saturday, October 14, 2006

Psychic Bottlers

Make a guess about the person who receives this bottle next. I'm guessing he is from Japan, a student. Am I right?
---
Wrong. Mom from Canada with a sleeping baby in her lap :)

Next person: Australian?
---
Wrong-Layton,UT
06/26/06

hmm Australia ?
---
Nope - American in New York.
Next - Another American?

NY 9-28-06
---
Yes, another American. In Seattle : )

Next: someone in Asia
---
Nope, England, Europe. The next will be European too
---
Completely wrong... It made it back to the US, it's in Alaska right now. (And no, I'm not eskimo).

I'm guessing the next person will be sitting on a chair when they receive this...?
---
On a chair, at work in the US. BOSTON BABY.

Next person is USA too, I believe.... West coast?


Found by Sera

No comments: