Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Reading and Writing and 'Rithmetic

School is starting in less than 2 weeks. Aaaaaaaaaah :(
---
School started here Aug. 7th...Dallas GA
---
We homeschool so school starts Sept 4th Marie in Texas
---
I wish I could go to school rather than be stuck in this office all day ... you may not believe it now but school days really are the best days of your life ... so enjoy them and enjoy the carefree life you live right now because it does get harder !! ... Im 29 and would love to love those days over and over again!!

---
Personally, I can't wait to get back to college! :-D
---
school stared here on august 14th-le in ap
---
Starting college in January.
---
School days - when I thought things were so complicated. Now I know they are and were "the best days of your lives" as previously stated.

---
I dont start till Sept 29th!
---
Blah Blah Blah Blah......
---
holidays start 21st sept 2006 here [queensland australia]
---
yawn
---
Life is one big school Hopper BBOT UK
---
So glad to be out of school and working. Hated school but I know I needed it.
---
I didn't much enjoy school either.
---
School wasn't fun, but college is absolutely the best. School started August 28. Not too bad.
---
I didnt like school.. lol wish I had worked harder tho.. Lai~uk
---
If it weren't for school, you'd probably have no social life. So quit complaining! There are some people who don't get a free education like you!!
---
Actually we never stop learning...just different types of classrooms....Enjoy life to the fullest as often as you can....during school days or after....
---
Ok I don't think anyone was complaining. I believe the way I read it they were saying they didn't like school but were sorry now they didn't learn or pay more attention. So you could get off their backs, they learned their lesson.
---
Hated school, the nuns, the HORRIBLE nuns back in the 50's and 60's. School was a lot different then. BUT the fun afterwards with the kids from the public schools and the sock hops, and the 60's cars...and I could go on and on...best days~~the Summer of 69!
*C* in Chicago USA
---
school is boring but you need it
---
Nothing is school is ever boring. Just open up your minds and get involved.
---
I hated school and I've learnt more out of school than I did while there.
---
On vacation here
---
Another homeschooler here. We have school year round, but for the most part it really is fun. Part of that fun is that I (the teacher) am often learning right along with my kids. They think that's great! Mommy has to do "homework" too! LOL
Hauser, Oregon 9/19/06
---
Hey, C in Chicago, I went thru the Catholic school system around the same time as you!!!! I lucked out, as I had Dominican nuns, and 90of them were fantastic. Gave me my thirst for knowledge and my liberal democrat political views. Summer of 69 rules!!!!!! Lynne PA USA at bottleparty 9-20-06
---
I was educated by the fist of the christian brothers.About half of them were really good the other half have a lot to answer for. School was not fun.
---
No more school here! I'm currently a stay at home mom. :)


Found by Sera

No comments: