Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Jellofestival + Vegimite and Ice Cream

red jello with whip cream
---
is not my favorite!
---
mine niether
bacon sandwiches for me
---
PBJ sandwiches...or possibly cheese and marmite on toast.
---
mmm peanut butter chcocolate is my fav ice cream
Bubhub rocks...M2J
---
Do you know Ichiro?
---
No...do you know Denker?
---
There's always room for jello!!
---
Steak
---
I prefer orange jello.
---
But there is nothing like a good tart.
---
Gotta be green jello with pineapple. Amd what is marmite?
---
jello reminds me of the hospital...who likes to go to the hospital??? YUCK
---
I have heard that Utah is the 'Green Jello' state. More green jello sold there than any where else. Does anybody know why???? Just curious.
---
dont like jello, much prefer sorbet, or frozen yoghurt...
---
No jello is delicious but not as good as ice cream

Holly Hobbie 9/12/06
---
Howdy from Al, here in Mount Upton, NY, USA. Today is Wednesday 09/13/06.

You can keep the Jello and others. I like a Cream De Menthe Parfait, especially after over eating.


---
I like mellow yellow and malibu and milk.
Hopper BBOT UK
---
jelly yukkkkkkkkkk
---
jello is good for you
---
I d rather have chocolate pudding than jello any time of the day.
---
what about vegemite flavoured jello? Hehehe i'm sure all the aussies would love that one...

ka aus 23 sept 950pm
---
another vote for chocolate pudding here!
---
Of Jello's I'd have to say red. But I'd rather have ice cream.


Found by Sera

No comments: