Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Good luck, I hope your daughter makes the team!

Please let my 10 year old daughter make the basketball team!!!
---
I hope she makes it.
---
Sure - i'll do what i can! mw aus
---
The best of luck - paul, MA, US
---
HOPE SHE DOES
---
good luck!!!
---
good luck.
M. BH.
---
Good luck!
GW, Melb. Australia. i-do
---
Good luck from me, too.
---
Hope she gets in there - good luck too her
---
Best of luck to her!
Katey in Kentucky, USA
---
i'm sending lots of good luck vibes your way.
cheers mel
---
did she get in? ombrerose EB
---
Good luck! :)
---
I'll Wish Her the Best.
Sean
SC, USA
---
Got me fingers crossed:)
---
I hope this letter gets back to you so you can see how many wonderful folks are thinking about you and your daughter! GOOD LUCK to her!! Maid Marian of Trenton, OH, USA 10sept06 1:04 a.m. EST
---
Good luck to her.Did she make it?
---
There are so many unresolved messages in these bottles. i likde to think that all our Good Wishes have helped!
Canada 09/13/06
---
Hopefully by now your daughter has her wish, but if not, please be sure that another door will open for her.
---
(´・ω・`)vipでやれ
---
(´・ω・`)なす板でやれ
---
I love these silly oceangrams!
---
Good luck!
---
Lots of luck
Hello from Wisconsin, usa September 20th sunny Wednesday afternoon

---
Hope she made it!

---
there are so many people who have a warm heart .
Everything gonna be alright!
---
I hope she has already made it! Best of luck.
---
I hope she makes it mam


Found by Sera

No comments: