Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happiness and Life Choices

Are happy? Are you where you want to be - with who you want to be with? Have you made the right choices that got you where you are today? Or are you just content, and you think that is good enough?
---
I am very happy. I have a wonderful husband, two great kids, and 2 goofy dogs. But the most important thing is I am in love with Jesus and live my life for Him.
---
No, not happy here! Not anywhere near where I want to be! I thought I made the right choices and ended up wasting 3 years of my life on the wrong man who cheated on me!
---
Cheer up! You'll find the right one eventually, and your bad experiences are so you'll appreciate him even more :) -June ...
And i think that 80of men is made of jerks so try to find your happiness inside of you then you'll see that nobody can ever cheat on you again because you won't be hurt -Lucy(Paris)
---
Yes, what she said :)
---
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
~ we all deserve to be happy - go for your dreams! DE, USA 9/9/06
---
throwing it back in
---
Just be thankful you didn't waste more than 3 years. So many stay and have miserable lives. You can have a new beginning with a happy ending. I wish you the best.
USA
---
i am at a satisfactory place in my life.
i have my family, my licence to drive, a car, an application in for uni, and now all i need is Mr Right. As long as his first name isn't always.

c.u.f
---
Happy? More like semi-content. Personally and financially I am not where I want to be. No, I haven't made the right choices in life, so no one to blame but myself. And at my age, I've pretty much given up on all of it.
---
Happines is a state of mind, and my mind states that I am happy, therefore I am.
---
I'm with the person I want to be with and am working on the rest. I have spoiled things somewhat in the past few years but have been given a chance to choose a new direction. We are lucky that we have the strength and intelligence to find a better future. Whatever happens, it will be an adventure. RG UK
---
No. Not happy, I haven't met any decent guys in years so at this rate I'm going to end up alone.
Oh well there are worse things
---
I think that if someones not happy, then they should do something about it. Not saying that it will happen overnight....but eventually you will get the payoff. Be strong, determined and don't let no one stand in your way of your dreams


Found by Sera

No comments: