Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Looking for My Cat

I can't find my cat. I've called him all day. He always comes when called. He's only 2 and I don't think I could cope with another killed cat. My last one was poisoned by a cat hater!
---
Hope he comes back soon, healthy. I've had cats all of my life, and I know exactly how you feel when one of them goes missing. Maybe he's hanging around a female cat who is in heat, and will come back when his fun's over. Good luck.
---
It'll come back when its hungry..or its been run over
---
and the cat came back the very next day, the cat came back, he just couldnt stay away...
---
here kitty kitty
---
Meow meow
---
I'm sorry to hear about your cat. If he comes home have him microchipped and neutered so he won't be as likely to stray from home. I love my little man cat - he is neutered and loves his people better than anything else! Buster is the best cat!
---
hope he comes back, i had one cat runover
---
mine ran away in july and still hasnt come back. i miss her so bad. i cried for like a month. i put up signs, offered a reward, and looked every day. i just got 2 new kittens cuz i couldnt take missing her anymore and it has helped a lot, but i still havent forgotten her.
---
I hope you find your cat! I'm sorry to hear about your other cat...but that cat-hater will get what he/she deserves!
---
I am sorry. I hope he came home.
Please -- keep your cat inside. It's a mean old world out there.
---
Надо было лучше кормить своего кота и выводить гулять на поводке. аффтар пишы исчо!!!
---
Male cats are really the best, I think, very loving. In Texas, we sometimes lose cats to coyotes, and there are snakes, too. But male cats always roam and go missing for days, so I bet you'll get your cat back soon.
---
im praying for your kitty's safe return
---
Keep your kitties indoors. It is a scary world out there for them. My indoor cat passed away recently at the age of 23. Being indoors prolonged her life. =^..^=
---
I will pray your kitty comes back to you. :x


Found by Sera

No comments: