Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Somebody Loves You

Some body loves you...
---
--
Wish I knew who it was. Since the first post is being secretive, will you tell me? Then just "back-ward" the bottle and I'll take things from there. Thank you.
---
God loves you. All you need to do is reach out to him in a humble spirit. He and nobody else created you.


---
...ok, so God loves me. that doesn't help me out. what I would like is a lover who can double as my best friend...I know just the person, but he doesn't seem to realize it...
---
Hmmmm......
---
my dog?
---
I would prefer the touchy love rather than the kneeling one.
Hopper BBOT UK
---
Yeah, but a dog would always love you just the way you are. No matter what you do, the dog would love you. Know what I mean?
---
lol


kjs231
---
I know what you mean about the dog. I love mine and she loves me.
---
I have 2 kittens. They love me the best, cuz i secretly hand feed them chicken in the middle of the night. They know who to side their allegiance with....
Tess (London, UK)
---
Careful with the cats- sounds like the movie Gremlins....
And about that dog love stuff. I thought that was illegal.
---
-------------
NAUGHTY!!!
SMH
---
I know and I am thankful.
---
I love myself
---
Your Mama always loves you!
---
your mama HAS to love you


Found by Sera

No comments: