Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Popcorn and Candy

Popcorn and arare mixed together makes a fabulous snack.
---
9/4/06 15:15

Hmmmm Greetings!

Sandy in Iowa, USA
KTer
---
I love popcorn but what is arare? NC 09/04/06
---
Yeah popcorn!! Movie theater butter pl0x!

Cleveland, Ohio, USA September 5, 2006
---
It's a bite sized Japanese cracker made with glutinous rice and flavored with soy sauce. That was taken from Wikipedia. So, we do learn something new every day. Hello from central Florida. 9/6/06 at 1:39am
---
i might pass on that thanks
---
Oh how cool is that???? I was the one who asked what arare is on 09/04 and 2 days later I get my message back with the answer. I could have looked it up myself but that would not have been as fun...tehetehe
NC 09/06/06 10:11 AM
---
Cool, thanks for that, had never heard of arare! I'm from NZ 7 Sept 06 jenna68 :o)
---
Sounds good!! SE USA 09/07/06 11:30 AM
---
Will take your word for it.
Broxi bbot
---
The best snack is pickled eggs and peanut butter and crackers, eaten together.
---
lovely popcorn. Hmmmm.
Hello from England. 10th Sept, 06 1.01 am. and so to bed. goodnight all.
---
Popcorn is great when watching movies and shouldn't be enjoyed with anything else than large cola ;) I just had some while watching "the Sentinel", nice movie ;)

Greetings from Finland 10.Sep.2006 11:38PM -ML :D
---
A Hometalker from Iowa, Bifey
---
Grüße aus Deutschland!
---
Hi from the Catskills in New York. 9/12
---
my favorite, popcorn balls.
when I had an after school candy girl job in the theater, a man asked me what is the pop corn and what does it taste like. I gave him a coffee cup full to taste. He bought a tub for each member in his family.
---
Im never going to try it either Broxi BBOT christal girl
---
an extremely long lived bottle.

most only seem to last a day or to. Also a little rare f/ a bottle to return but Ive seen it before - once.
9-13-06
An Nasiriyah, Iraq

---
I cannot believe a popcorn message has gone this far
---
gosh..we all live and learn..I have yet to have a bottle return to me ..what a thrill to know it has travelled and come back..teragram..new zealand..17th sept..3.51pm
---
~ i like M
---
My dad makes the best popcorn balls...wish he'd make some and send them to me...I want a snack right now!
---
Hello popcorn lovers around the world....from Medford, Oregon 9-20-06
---
Hi from Florida. USA.
9/21/06
---
popcorn is so good with Resse"s Pieces try it some time from phoenix Az 9/22/06
---
9/23/06..USA...Dutchess County NY...Good Evening........not much for popcorn...chip person myself...lol :-)
---
have to be in the mood for popcorn England 25/09/06
---
I'm not a popcorn fan but arare sounds interesting.
Greetings to all (one of the longest lists I've seen) popcorn fans around the world.
Arizona 01/10/06
---
I'll have to try that!
^_^
10/1/06
---
butter popcorn from Marks and Spencers yummy


Found by Sera

No comments: