Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oceanfront Property

this ocean looks a lot like the view out of my front window....in napier new zealand
---
I love the ocean. I wish I were there right now
---
I live in Morecambe England, the sea is more grey!!

---
There is a lake in my front yard and it is more gray too.
---
There is a state highway just beyond my front yard...it's gray, too@
---
The ocean is much beautiful than this. But this isn´t awful.

How are you?

Kisses from Galicia, Spain
---
Ah~ the ocean. Love the blue sky and waters; the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks and the shore; and the smell of the salty air...
---
Yes, the ocean looks very enticing. Too bad I'm hours away from the Atlantic. Choufleur, 10-07-2006.
---
Although we aren't that far from both Lake Michigan and the Bay of Green Bay. All we can see out front is Packer Stadium. It's Green!
No ships, an occasional
Packer Fan. If you know anything about Green Bay fans you know how entertaining they are!
Cheesehead


Found by Sera

No comments: