Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Would You Like to Live Forever?

Do you think it would be good to live forever? (Leaving religion out of it, I'm talking mortal life on earth, ok?)
---
Good question. I have a great life. I am 68. Not sure if I want to be here in another 50 years. Son't think I could take the change. It seems life to complicated now. I guess no would be my answer.
---
It would be OK if all my friends could live forever too. And if we never got fat either :)
---
maybe if the world was a better place, but it's pretty rough right now. way too much pain and suffering.
---
Who would want to live forever in this world, anyway some asteroid will probably wipe us out.
BROXI
---
NO. thats not normal. It's all about the circle of life.
---
I certainly don't want to live forever but I hate to think of the pain for my family and friends when I pass on. It also frustrates me so much that we don't truly know where we go (if anywhere) when we die.


Found by Sera

No comments: