Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Colds and Advice

I got a cold. i feel miserable. I wish I could bottle it up and send it away.
---
sorry you are not well,this too shall pass.
go to bed and enjoy.LOL
Fla-10-02-06>>>>>>>>>
---
And you're a man, right?

Every man feel miserable with any single health problem. It seems like they are dying if they have a simple pain
---
I'm afraid I not a man. But in my eyes, at least , the Chinese man always keeps the miseries at the bottom of their heart.
I hope you will be recovered soon . We have a sunny day in Shanghai and I have the vacation for 7 days. But I feel a little bit lonely. It' so erring!
Anyway, I 'm a strong-minded girl . I have a lot of things to do .
---
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present.
---
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.


Found by Sera

No comments: