Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happiness is a Paid Off Visa Card

what is true happiness??
---
Hello, to me is to know one's own reason to be....sheers!
---
When I find it I iwll let you know
---
Happiness is what ever you make it...BBOT TDL UK
---
I'm happy when I have a beer or two!!
---
Happyness can be as simple as passing on a smile. Bex TM Dunedin, New Zealand
---
happiness is fleeting
---
happiness to me is the man I married he makes me happy just by being with me
---
Ken.

(No, I'm not Barbie)
---
To me, happiness is being alone with God.
---
Happiness is giving out love and receiving love in return.
---
im gonna spew...talk about cheeey comments people!
---
happiness is tomato soup, a grilled cheese sandwich and chocolate milk on a rainy day!
---
Any day above ground is a Happy Day.
---
methinks happiness is a state of mind -
---
Happiness is what you make of it. To me, it's being married to my soul mate. And being with my nieces and nephew.
---
Being with my granddaughter
BBOT N ®
---
can't answer this one - having a bad day here.
---
happiness - love and security.
Wales 26/09/06
---
Happiness to me is feeling that you're doing what you want to do with your life with people that you care about and who care about you. Saturday morning 9/30/2006 in the USA.
---
happyness is a paid off VISA card!
---
happiness is a hot mocha on a chilly morning.
---
still being with my granddaughter. not changed
BBOT NANDI


Found by Sera

No comments: