Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What's your first language?

What's your first language?
Do you speak another one? (If so, which?)
---
English is my first language with a bit of French, German, and Japanses thrown in there some where.
---
just english for me (kjm) nz
---
English
---
Just english with a bit of codswallop thrown in now and again
---
English.

I did study Spanish in college but I don't really remember it. I also know a little Sign Language.

Layton,UT-09/30/06
---
chinese, i live in china now. i am willing to learn english, if somebody want to learn chinese maybe i can teach u hehe and i can pratice my english too
---
English, took French in school one remember how to count. Just bought some tapes on conversational Spanish.
---
Yep, English. But I can manage in Deutsch, and I'm currently learning español. I wish I were fluent in 100 languages; I love language.
---
Primarily English...I can only speak a few words of French and Spanish.
---
English and American Sign Language.


Found by Sera

(A note for the Chinese poster: 我想要学会中文。请给我发电子邮件 ~Sera)

No comments: