Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Give Your Mother a Hug!

My Mother dies before I could tell her once again that I love her. Don't make the mistake I made.
---
Sorry to say, I already did. I hope others get the message.
---
Even though I live next door to my mum (she is 75yrs ) ... you are correct ... I must give her a hug tomorrow ... just because I can.
Thanks
AW
Australia
---
We should live our lives so that those we love KNOW they are loved by us. - Toni- TT
---
I learned that lesson a long time ago.
---
Its made my mind up now.........I will go and see mum tomorrow and take her a big bunch of flowers...Thanks everyone
Jan fron England 26-09-06
^v^ x
---
Thanks for the advise
---
My mom is 93 years YOUNG!! She stays so young as we all love her so much and we let her know that!
---
Im so sorry. God bless you
---
Sorry for your loss....your Mother knew you loved her, and you didn't make a mistake. Stop giving yourself guilt trips.....that can really mess your life up....go see a Therapist or something, or see your Pastor. Please try to forgive yourself. Life is short and long, we never know how long we have, tomorrow could be your last day here, so live your life to the fullest! Give lots of love, hugs and kisses to all! Enjoy your time here on Earth, now, today and tomorrow and forever more!
---
spread the love around.


Found by Sera

No comments: